Thursday 18 October 2012


My Point of View about Modern Human Society in Malaysia
Part 1.1 : Sex, Drugs & Rock and Roll
(If you get mad while reading this, it only means that I'm right)


I think it is sad really, that youngsters here in Malaysia are beginning to detach with our original identity. Most of us are beginning to mimic the westerners rather than, being true to our Asian culture.

It is not that I am trying to spoil the fun or anything like that, and I certainly do not want to offend anyone who might feel offended by this, but this the fact, true fact that is logical and thoroughly researched. 

  1. Partying, clubbing and rave does not come or derived from Asian culture
  2. "Popping bottles in the ice" and getting drunk on weekends does not come from Malaysian culture.
  3. Drugs, E, weed, Fi, does not come from our Asian culture
  4. Free sex and sleeping around is not part of our culture   
If you are a Malaysian, and you think otherwise, or disagree with me on this, then I am sorry to say, but you do not know who you are. You do not know where you come from. You are lost far from what you we're meant to be.

I understand where you're coming from. You need to lay back and let lose on the weekend, after a hard week's work and study, but there has got to be a better way to do that than this. I mean how bad could your week be if you permit yourself that much madness. Did you save your country? Did you demolish poverty? Did you discover unlimited energy? Rather than wasting money on this kinda things, waste it on something that brings a positive outcome. 

I happen to know a lot of people here in the centre of Malaysia (the Klang Valley) that justify taking drugs as a way to search their soul, "soul searching" as they might call it. I say that is rubbish. How can you find your soul when the very thing you smoke, of swallow to find it, is the one that actually kills it? How can you find yourself when you can not even think straight? You can't, and long after years have come, you will still be searching for it, and found later that your soul is empty long gone, the moment you take your first drug.

There are some girls that I know, who lets loose, because of heartbreak, because of relationship problems. They could not handle the stress of it so, they turn to drugs and alcohol. To this i say every relationship has a problem, non is ever perfect. If you consult to drugs and alcohol every time a problem occurs, no matter how big, then you will be stuck to it forever, because forever relationships will have problems. Happily ever after does not exist in the real world, it is only in fairy-tales do you hear this, phrase "happily ever after". let me ask you, does the problem go away after the effects wears off, or does it hurt even more?

Drugs and alcohol does not solve problems. If it did, then we would be encourage to take it every time i have a problem, I would take it before my math test, I would take it when I go to work, I would take it when I have to pay for the bills. No! It does not solve your problems, the only problem it solves is the drug dealer's money problem. The only problem it solves is the alcohol's distributor's money problem. If it is anything it add to your problem. You wake up late with headache, and all kinds of aches throughout your body. You check your wallet and poof there's less money in your pocket, and you started thinking to yourself', "did I really spend that much money last night?" That's what it does ladies and gentlemen of Malaysia, it wakes you up with guilt in your heart. It makes you feel paranoid, it weakens you.

 i dare you. I seriously dare you to take a video of yourself whilst under the influence of these vile things and watch it when you're sober. Then tell me if you liked what you see. Do it, and trust me, you will not. Really think about this, was all those nights out partying, getting drunk, getting high, was it all really worth it?

It's not like i never done it, I first did it when I was fifteen. It was 2002 and you know what i say to myself now? I say I was a complete MORON, to have done the things I did. Who ever you are, you are not you when you're under (the influence of alcohol & drugs). That is not you dancing, getting down in the club, that is not you kissing around with all the girls and boys in the club, THAT IS NOT YOU! That is the devil, the satan, al-syayaton! in your body.

Stop! Please stop! I am urging the youth of my countrymen. The males and the female, the Malays, the Chinese and Indians. All races of all ages on both sides of the gender!!! Don't listen to those rappers, those rockstars, these so-called "artist" from the west. They lives thousands of miles away, and what do they care of the effects that their message does to you, to my people. All they know when I rap sing, or spin songs and tunes about SEX,DRUGS & ALCOHOL, "I gets paid". They get paid for implanting this evil in our head, paid for ruining our lives. PAID!!!! for ruining my culture, and the culture of my people. The Government? They don't do SHIT!!! They bring them in to keep you happy, they bring them here to preform for you, but also to BLIND YOU!!!! From the truth they blind you, 

Before I end this post, I'd like to share with you, a few poems. I don't know who wrote them, but whoever they are, I love them. I love them for telling the TRUTH! and for doing so, very beautifully. 

Pills & Violence

© Kimmi Lewis
Popping pills in the morning,
Popping pills at night.
Cutting deep into my skin,
holding my blade tight.


Dressed up to look my best,
When I actually looked my worst.
I thought all this alcohol
would refresh my troublesome thirst.



I wanted kids when I was older,
I wanted good news to tell.
But Who Tells their children,
that they wanted to go to hell?



I had a lot of problems.
sexually abused and bashed.
Both my arms, wrists, and legs,
Had been both bruised and gashed.



I thought of myself,
As a strong Girl.
I wasn't strong at all..
This is what made my toes curl.



I had decided to stop,
And get my life on track.
Because I realized the life I wasted
I was never getting back.



So I stopped the hurting,
For once it was pretty easy.
I stopped looking like an easy target,
and I stopped dressing sleazy.



I'm a better person now.
And I'm turning 16.
I cant believe how young I was,
and how I was so keen.



All the drugs and the alcohol,
the cutting and pain.
Have all disappeared,
now I'm one step ahead in this game.



Dear Friend

© Nichole
Dear Friend,


I'm slowly losing hope, and my minds beginning to
race
looking around not knowing, how I got to this
place
I've taken so many chances, and I wasted so much
time
still writing this letter, as my words continue to
rhyme



I Thought drugs were a joke, don't be naive
they'll get you
they never get you that high, they only know how
to subdue
and to these delusional drugs, I'll probably lose
my life
I'm to immature to have children, too not caring
to be a wife



you may say I need help, that I just need some
medicine to get me by
But, your just not understanding, how much these
drugs want me to die
I know they'll get me soon, pretty soon I won't
even fight
trapped in the darkness, still haven't found the
light...



If these are my last words to you, I want them to
forever last
remembering all our memories, wishing I could
re-live the past
I no longer want to stay in the present, I wish it
was already done
just always know you may start the day with many,
but will end it with one



always keep an open mind in life, I had to learn
that on my own
and look beyond peoples words, there's many things
that are unshown
There are some people out to get you, and some
that just wait to die
some are out for money, and others live life just
to get high



I've meet all of these kind of people, but could
never be one
threw many pennies in a wishing well, but left the
outcome un-won
please hold on to your life and just don't ever
let it go
you can't understand now, but trust me, some day
you'll know...



And now I have to leave, I'm left with no other
choice
my words begin to disappear as I slowly lose my
voice
But remember me, please just remember me,
Finally my turn.....Soon I'll be Free



30 Inch Gauge

© Emma
How were the shrooms? The Beer? The LSD?
I'll show you something more worthwhile than weed.
I can show you how to steal and lie.
Trust me, it's all you need to get by.
Why go to school? Don't turn another page!
I'm so much easier, and I come in a 30 inch gauge.
Heroin's my name, I've been known to destroy lives.
Takings out actors, teenagers, fathers, and wives.
People will leave you, that's just fine.
Follow me, you'll be all mine.
Try to get rid of me? What a joke.
Pretty soon you'll have a needle, looking for a vein to poke.
Need some love? That's gonna be hard to find.
But don't worry, cause I'll always be in the back of your mind...



Source: Heroin Poem, 30 Inch Gauge, Drug Abuse Poem http://www.bestteenpoems.com/poem/heroin-poem-30-inch-gauge#ixzz29eWDOiRM 
Best Teen Poems 


So it goes, the end of this post, but just think about it, If you feel down, or stressed out, don't turn to drugs, or alcohol, who better, then God the Almighty and All protecting.

Assalamualaikum



No comments:

Post a Comment