Sunday 21 October 2012

My Point of View about Modern Human Society in Malaysia
Part 1.2 : Sex, Drugs & Rock and Roll
(If you get mad while reading this, it only means that I'm right)



I am have nothing against having fun, but what most of the civilians here do on Friday night and the weekends, have cross the line of having fun, to the area that reads, 'Self destruction'. Popping pills that makes your heart beat at 90 km/hr is not fun, it's suicide. Those who pop pills every time they party with all the substance of alcohol and other, and the heat condition of the club every week, are actually committing suicide every week. Every time you put that pill in your mouth that's attempted suicide. You belong in a mental ward. Those who put pills and any other kind of chemical drugs, in the mouth of another, that's attempted murder. You belong in prison. Why? because drug kills. Do you want to bet me on that? I can prove to you that every single recreational drug has a high chance of killing the consumer. How can you say that's fun? How can you say I just do it casually. You don't see random people taking a knife out and casually stabbing his friends do you? If they do, then they are MENTAL!!!

WAKE UP! SNAP OUT OF IT!

Do you know what is worst then, what had just describe? It gets worst because drug taking, 'popping', 'snorting', 'getting high', all are now, common phrases to us. If I, right now, say to my friends, "I saw a guy in the toilet, snorting K." or if I say, "Dude, that girl right their just took an ecstasy pill." I'll bet you 99.9% they'll say, "That's normal dude." THAT'S NORMAL DUDE! Let ask you, is there anything normal about suicide or murder? Cause it sure ain't normal to me, thus, drugs shouldn't be normal to us. We should look at it in disgust, and say "GET THAT SHIT AWAY FROM ME!" not "Do you have some more?" I've said it before and I will say it again, DRUGS KILLS! TAKING DRUGS IS COMMITTING SUICIDE! GIVING DRUGS IS ATTEMPTED MURDER!

WAKE UP! SNAP OUT OF IT!



I'll tell you where all of this comes from. It comes from those rappers like Busta Rhymes: It's so holy, so divine, we like 'overdose' niggers every time, or like D-12: nothing compares to this blue and yellow, purple pill, or Djs like ATB: You're really are my ecstasy, and song like, "like a G-6, Feelin so fly like a G-6," and so on and so forth.

They call themselves artist. How dare they call themselves artist. They don't bring art, their song don't reflect artistic messages. Is it art when Pitbull sings about thongs in Miami, or slut from all over the world? Is it art when Nicki Minaj 'pounded the alarm' and get everybody jumping around like monkeys

Even the messages they put in their song are lies. Like when SIA sang, "I'm bullet-proof, nothing to lose..," you know what, we're human beings, we're not bullet-proof, we are vulnerable, our body and our heart are breakable that what differentiate the humans, and God. They wanna make you think that you're a God, they wanna make you feel that I don't need God, because I'm bullet-proof. Well that's blasphemy. In all the religion I know, that is blasphemy, and you know what, it's working. Y.O.L.O (You'll Only Live Once), is another lie, in all religion, when you die, you live again in the afterlife. They are trying to make you, go against God.

They are winning. The moment you stand in a crowd together facing the stage, with all the bright lights, the lasers and the smoke machines, and the fire works flaring from the stage, they've won. When you put your hands up, and waving it, timed to the beat, they've won. WHEN YOU JUMP AROUND BECAUSE THE MUSIC IS BLASTING, AND YOU CAN'T STOP DANCING, THEY HAVE WON! Evermore, you pop the pill to get into the atmosphere, of the party, they have won big time. HEADSHOT! GG! 




YOU HAVE BEEN DECEIVED! WAKE UP! & SNAP OUT OF IT!  
 
These songs are every where. It's like when you turn on your radio, the songs they play, is either about a crazy wild party, full of booze and drugs, or about heartbreak from a relationship that inspires you to take drugs. Depression, too depress that only drugs will help. WRONG! Go with GOD. He is far more capable of curing someone of depression and pain then any other mortal chemical known in earth. That's their thing, they want you to listen to them instead of God, they would have it, that when you're depress you listen to their song, not the words of God. They would very much prefer that when your heart is breaking you listen to THEM AND NOT GOD!



Why, because of all the money that's coming their way. Don't you know that? They didn't come all the way from the United States, or Europe to come here and play a song to cheer you up, they don't even know who you are. NO! They came here so that you'd fill their pockets with money, they came here so that our hard earn cash, or your parent's hard earn cash, goes from you or your parent's paycheck, straight to their bank account. You can't deny me on this. You want proof, look at the way they live, go on google it, and then look at the way you live. That's living proof right there. 



Ever seen an artist, bowing down, at the end of his show? When the night is done, when they've know that they could cash in your money tomorrow, then they say, "Thank you Malaysia, you have been such a wonderful crowd, and I'd love to comeback again." It's not because they really love you as a person, it's because they love, your responds, they love it when you chat to his song, they love the reaction you give to their miss-message, THEY LOVE HOW YOU WORSHIP THEM! Then they know, when it's time to re-fill their bank accounts, they could come back here for YOU, again to fill it up!





AGAIN, YOU'VE BEEN TRICKED. AGAIN, YOU'VE BEEN DOOPED! WAKE UP! WAKE UP FRIENDS, LADIES & GENTLEMAN, BROTHERS, SISTERS, COUNTRYMEN WAKE UP!
WAKE UP, AND SNAP OUT OF IT!

It's not that music is evil, I didn't even say that music is evil, but there are limitations to what humans standards are allowed to, and just watch that you don't swallow in their music and their massage, without first know what they mean.

I am sorry if I offended anyone with this post, I am just telling you, what I believe in my whole heart to be true. Not part of an agenda, I'm am not obsessed with the new world agenda, or the freemason, or anything like that. What I bring is no wildly unproven conspiracy, it is the truth. A truth, that we all of us has been blinded to our whole lives. I am telling you this as a human being, because we are all the children of Adam. What are brothers for if to not warn us of these evil things. 



There is a Hadith (word of my prophet, Muhammad SAW), that predicted this long time ago back in the 600th AD, but since I see this as a problem for all Malaysians, and not just of the Muslim faith, so I think I'd would be 'unfair' to recite it here on this topic.

So I bring you, at this end of this post, I bring you Macklemore, he is my currently favorite rapper. Have you heard of him? Most of you would have not, know why? That's because, what happens to rappers and true artist that speak the truth and talk about positive things instead of lies? They get shot down, to the unknown. Play this video, and see what he says about drugs. If you need the lyrics it's: http://rapgenius.com/Macklemore-otherside-lyrics









 



No comments:

Post a Comment