Thursday 18 October 2012

My Point of View on "Speaking Up"

As I got home about half and hour ago, I told my sister about my blog, and told her that she should "check it out". She told me, "please don't write anything that will put you in prison." I thought about it, and as a result of that thinking about, I had another thought which leads me to post yet another post, so soon after my last one. 

So what if I get thrown to prison. I will always only try to write the truth. If i get thrown to prison, for saying something as it is, then I'd gladly go, they don't even need to put the cuffs on me. I'd walk by myself into the police car and smile all the way to prison, because if I was prosecuted for something that I say, it will only make my words the TRUTH! For in this country like so many other country, Truth is punished, truth gets thrown to jail, truth get shot down, ASSASSINATED! Truth gets crucify, and be told that it's a lie. The truth be buried deep down in the ground.

Why? It's not because there's something wrong with the truth, it's because they can't handle the truth. That's right ladies and gentlemen. The truth is worth nothing to them. You can't make money by selling truth, because the real truth is expensive, not for a mountain of gold you can buy. They can't control truth, i bet they don't even know the meaning of the words truth. Truth in the dictionary is defined as 1. The actual state of a matter. 2. Conformity with fact or reality. 3. A verified or indisputable fact. 

That's the real truth. They've been telling you lies because they do not like the actual state of the matter so they changed it. They do not have conformity with the fact or reality, so they made their OWN reality. They DO NOT AGREE with the indisputable fact, so they gave you fiction.

Who are "they"? They are the collective sum of liars. The ones who want riches only for themselves. The ones who made you believe in lies. The raper of your mind. They feed you rubbish till no one cares about the truth, that's who they are, and they've only succeed so far, because no one spoke up. No one spoke up when they saw the truth, and no one spoke up when they know their lies. It's not because you fear them, it's because you when you saw it, and you look around you, and no one spoke up either.

I tell you now my friends, ever since you were born, ever since we were born, all they told us was lies. I've lived for 25 years and for 25 years I've been dooped, I've been tricked, been lied to, bamboozled, been flimflamed, been took! It's time to wake up now guys. I urged you men of the world wake up and see these lies they've been feeding us and SPEAK UP! Speak what's on your mind. Tell them what it is. 

Speak your Mind

Created by xoxoMusicLover95xoxo on Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Speak your mind
little girl
Never hold back
Let them know
what you believe
Let them know
what you aim to achieve
that you're not really here to please

Speak your mind
young lady
It can get you places
It can pick you up
or knock you down
Get you into trouble
or get you praised

Don't hold back
world
Let them know
what you love
and hate
what makes you laugh
and cry
Let them know you're not
really aiming to please
And that you take what they say into consideration
And that you love that adoration
that some give
when you
Speak your mind
 As I end this post, I thought, even if you love someone speak up and tell them, who knows what may happen. Speak your mind, and fear no mortal consequences, for God (in my case Allah SWT) is immortal, and there is nothing that they could do to you without His consent.

Assalamualaikum
 

No comments:

Post a Comment