Wednesday 28 November 2012

Happy Birthday Dear Sultan Pahang

Have you guys checked out the birthday celebration for Sultan of Pahang which was done in the UK? If you have not here is the clip.
 
 
 
Congratulations to the Sultan for his achievement of living for 81 years. May Allah SWT bless you with a longer life or may you live forever. I am somewhat disappointed by this celebration, but I can't say that I am surprise. What is it can I do, I am a mere peasant, and him a sultan. Our prophet Muhammad SAW said, never to oppose a leader, as long as he still pray or fast during Ramadhan (Our Prophet was talking on Muslim leaders leading Muslim countries).

I had written earlier in a subject that I had posted on the 16th of November 2012 about the purpose of our Kings and of the sultans. They are first the leader of our Islamic faith and second the symbol of our Malay race. Yet in the video of the celebration I had just shown you, he neglected his faith and his religion. And I will show you why (if you don't already know):
 
First the dressing. Have you seen an Indonesian king? He in any celebration private or public he would wear a full traditional uniform. Why? Because he is the king, the symbol of the Indonesian, and the figure of his people, so he would dress as his people would expect him to dress in Indonesian, a traditional one I might add. That is a nature of the king and also a Sultan, but not this sultan apparently, for he would prefer the western tuxedo, he wants to be like the English royal family, well bad news sir for you are not one of them.
 
 

Second his son, his only son speaks in a British accent. A long time ago in Turkey in the old days after the crusades about 1600s the Sultan went to a Greek city of Smyrna to negotiate a treaty between his kingdom and their city. He to show good will to the Greeks went there himself to negotiate. He sat there with the council to negotiate, and though he can speak Greek perfectly, he chose to use a translator. When asked why, he said that to these western people, I show them that my people and my race are not afraid to be ourselves. But of course not all of us could become as noble as this particular Sultan. Wait a Sultan means in Arabic noble, power and authority. Well I guess it does. Even though he is only a prince, he is still a Malay prince not a Britsh wine.
 
Thirdly, I guess I missed the part when the Islam banned drinking alcohol but it is alright if you're the Sultan. Wait, I remember now, there is none. So how could you be the leader of our faith when judging by the way your son was dancing (a bit tipsy) and the way it was going on I say your faith is moving towards another religion there chief. Of course I was not there, so i have no right to say anything on this matter. Maybe the were all dancing to a humpty dumpty song or playing some innocent game or something like that. Well you be the judge.

Fourthly, how could you as a Sultan throwing all that money around for a birthday in the UK (what's wrong with Kuantan or Cherating?), while your people in Pahang is still regarded as the poorest state in Malaysia. LYNAS have to give your state money to support them, and you are there in London (I think) dancing and lavishly burning your ka-chings away on a party. It does not matter whose money it is. It really don't it could be his money, it could be the government's (if it is, it is actually OUR's, the people!) but as the leader of the state you have to do all you can for your people. It is not right that the people should serve a leader, it is only right that a leader is to serve the people.
 
 By which acts that I had just mentioned to you, by right it demotes him from the throne and the title of Sultan. But all Malaysian know that there would be no way in hell that this is going to happen. He is the SULTAN! For we should fear him, for we should respect him for we should bow in his presents. I am telling you now Malaysia GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS! This is only one Sultan and his party footage got leaked out, what to you the other eight of them do?
 
But I am only one writer, I could be that I will get arrested after clicking the 'publish' button on the top of this page. I need you, Malaysia. All of you the Malays, the Chinese, the Indians and the rest of us. To stand up together. They are the ones that divides us apart. They spend out hard earned salaries to but things that they don't need and go places where they should not really go to. The build a palace that looked more like a multipurpose hall. for RM 2,000,000,000 of our money. That money could be use to stabilized our economy, to give us a better future, or pay our national debt which is about RM 3,000,000,000,000 (a lot of zeros, I am a financial student). It could help feed the poor and the helpless, giving them better homes and etc. I could have been to tighten our defense as I was in the National Service and as what they had shown us of our national arsenal, we would barely survive an attack. The list is endless.
 
Open your eyes Malaysia, before it will be shut forever.
 To end this post, I wrote a poem called 'Ampun Tuanku'

Ampun Tuanku 

Ampun Tuanku, what are we going to eat?
Ampun Tuanku, where are we going to sleep?
Ampun Tuanku, we have no money left to give.
Ampun Tuanku, beribu-ribu ampun sembah patik harap diampun.
 
Ampun Tuanku, can you read me a prayer?
Ampun Tuanku, is the cushion in the mosque, comfortable enough?
Ampun Tuanku, here is your champagne.
Ampun Tuanku, beribu-ribu ampun sembah patik harap diampun.
 
Ampun Tuanku, but this is not right
Ampun Tuanku, you neglected us, our faith and our rights.
Ampun Tuanku, but my mother said I should just shut up,
Ampun Tuanku, for you are a king and I am nothing .
 Ampun tuanku, beribu-ribu ampun, sembah patik harap diampun

Ampun Tuanku I am not afraid of you
Ampun Tuanku, I will always write the truth,
Ampun Tuanku, for I fear only God as should you.
Ampun Tuanku, pergi mohon keampunan dari Tuhanku.
 
P/s: Ampun Tuanku is what to be said before talking to the Sultan. It means, forgive me my lord. Beribu-ribu ampun means a thousand apologies. Tuhan is God (as the Malay word for God and lord of the sultan is very close and almost sounds the same)
 
And mother if you are reading this, I am not afraid, for as promise by Allah SWT, the truth will prevail. 

1 comment: