Tuesday 6 November 2012

Heart Break



How is it, do you pick up the pieces of your broken heart? How do you mend a wound that catastrophic effect on you. Leaving you utterly broken inside. Even though no one can see, touch taste emotion, we all know it's there. It's a part of who we are. Like other parts of our body, emotions too can be hurt, but likewise it does not have a medicine to cure it. There is no substance in this world known to man that could heal a damage on your emotion which we refer to as 'heartbreak'.

Sure there are experts or psychologist. I did make an effort to search for their thoughts on the internet, and I found quite a few. The world famous Dr. Phil for an example, wrote in his website, a bunch of crap. You can check it out if you want: ( http://www.drphil.com/articles/article/172 ). The closest one that I am fond of is the article by www.wikihow.com. They say that to let go of someone it takes 5 steps, but no matter how I like the article and it's informative nature, it did not work for me.

"I'm still stuck with this broad." as any mafioso, goomba, would put it. Why? I keep asking why is it so hard to let go? Maybe it comes to something like expelling ghost or spirit that haunts you, I know it ridiculous, but hear me out, you can not let her go, because there is something that you did not do, or did not say to her (or him if you're a girl) that you really wanted to, that you know you should have, but you did not, maybe because there was no time, because she was not in the mood. Or even you did or you have not hear what she has to say about it, because you got so MAD! So you deleted her, completely shut her out!

Well maybe, and it could be. So now that you know what it is that you want that piece of something that was not finish, between you and her, complete it, and whatever happens be at piece and I assure, you things will get better. 

Any how, I've searched through out the internet, and have read a lot of books and I can tell you based on my experience, that there is no quick way to mend a broken heart, nothing but time. You can try to find a rebound or go party get drunk or occupy yourself with work to take your mind out of this things, but in the end the true cure for this sickness of the heart is time, and faith in God (for me Allah SWT).

When I lost my love, I did not had a chance to say a proper goodbye. It all happened so fast, so I didn't have a chance to. I don't regret the decision, but I'd just would like it if things ended better, I've had written something that night that I really wanted to say to her but, well I did not get a chance to. So here on my blog. A public reading space, which everyone could read is what I would have said to her.

This is the end
by
Abolqaz Bin Anuar

I will never forget how I made you laugh,
or even how I made you cry,
not the lips of you gorgeous smile,
nor the killer looks in your eyes,

I really meant it when I said I love you,
I have kept it in for as long as I could,
for I fear those words,
would made me lose you, 
It did in the end though it should,

I'm sorry I had to cut you out,
but the poison has to be drawn from a wound,
My only regret is that in the end,
I'd never know what you'd have said,

I look forward to your happy ending,
when everything has been said and done,
though my heart would hurt,
I'll fake a smile and whisper live happy and free my friend,

So this is the end, of our time together,
we can no longer play in a part for each other,
this is only natural for a human cycle,
for nothing can last forever.

P/S: so that no one is confused this poem (if you can call that a poem) is for a girl named Intan Maisarah. Do not want to be misleading people.

No comments:

Post a Comment