Sunday 4 November 2012

My 10 Favorite Moments in History



This would mark my second month writing this blog. There is so many people who actually reads my blog. Alhamdulillah. I would very much like to continue this blog writing. It will be an improvement for me in the future. However before I move forward, I will first look upon the journey that I have undertaken. Mankind is often ambitious. His ambitions drive his forward, but once in a while we must look back to see what we had done throughout this journey.

When I was young, I wanted to be a police. My uncle Rahimi was a police, and I wanted to be just like him. This was for no apparent reason, but I wanted to be a man of the law, because I want to drive around in a car with a siren on top of it, and handcuff bad guys. All of us has a dream of what our ambition is or what is it that we wanted to be, I believe the ambitions we had when we were younger is the purest version of our dreams, the most innocent thought that came from us, the point of view of our world, and as we grow older, our purity and innocents is corrupted, little by little we began to understand the world we are living in.


In my opinion, there is something wrong with the human lives, a truth is that we are all being lied to. I had discovered that while I was researching for this very topic. I have not grasped it yet, or even know it it's real, but I will bring it to you whence I have confirmed it.

In the mean time, please accept my next 10 post, My favorite moments in history of mankind. This to me is an important subject. I remembered the phrase, "those who does know their history, is bound to repeat. In accordance to the team of looking back and reflection I bring you this.

Please enjoy these topics, and know that all the credit of this research and work is due to Allah SWT and any mistakes are due to my lack of research and unskilled effort.
Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment