Monday 12 November 2012

When You Open Up Your Mouth to Speak,
Could You be a Little Weak



If we look closely in this world, there are many things that would be evident to the existence of God. The science of nature for example, how the rain works. It is a matter of science which can explain how the rain works but it take a divine power to actually make it work. The beauty of nature which only God, have the power to mold such things into order. The life that walks through this world. No science could create such things as a living organism. How can you say there is no God, when no human can create life form? We do have a creator. 

Although many creations of God enhance my believe in the one God Allah SWT, I can tell you know that His greatest creation of all would in fact be women. Masyaallah, they are the best thing that He had ever created. When I see human of the female gender, I'd say "Allah Maha Besar" (God Almighty). No man, no science or no knowledge could create such a creature.

A women is the most important being in this earth and no one can deny. This world might be dominant by man, as some would say, but be that as it may, it is the women that sets man in motion. All man strive for success, and they do so to get women. If there is no women in the lives of men, there will be no need for us to strive in life. 

A women is soft and sweet on the outside, though they are tough as iron on the inside. In a world of the survival of the fittest, they survived even though they might not be the fittest. They are able to absorb all kinds of pain inside them and they would never show it to the world. When they finally shed a tear, no one knows that she did. They are far superior to man in ways that no man could imagine. 

Every female is special in their own way. There is none that are not capable of this great feat. Their beauty are not skin deep, for every women, hold a strength that we have no idea how much. Their sadness is much more sorrowful, their happiness is more joyful, their hope is much more stable, their anger is more wrathful then that of their male counter part.

 Have you ever see a girl crying over the trouble of others, why? It is because ( I think), that they when you tell a sad news to a guy, he can understand it, but from an outside point a view. A guy would sympathize with the bad news but a girl, she empathize with it. She feels it as if it had happened to her. Masyaallah.. what greatness of their ability.

That's why, when you are intrusted with a girl, as a lover, a brother, as son or a father, it would be the greatest honor that will ever be bestowed on to you. It is an 'amanah' (trust) that is given to you by God, Himself, and you must care not to break His trust, by breaking their hearts.

I as a single boy, can only look to my mother as an example. She is the greatest women I know. I know she nags a lot, but despite all the wrong doings that I have done, her spirit never breaks. She is always prepared. She give hope to my father to carry on leading my family. She bore me and siblings. Which in turn who bore my nephews and nieces. From the eyes of my mother I came to understand as best as I could (for guy would never understand this, it's in our nature) the strength of a women.

I am a man, I am not gay nor anything. I write this post because most men, do undermine the greatness of a women, and even though I could never understand them, and sometimes get angry at their logic, but I do in fact appreciate this greatest creation of God, and I urge all men, to treat women with respect and honor, and know that by breaking a girls heart, you have broken the trust of God. For no more beauty can be found anywhere else, then that of a women.


I would like to end this post with a poem, by Teresa Mahieu from Kansas, USA she wrote a piece called 'A Women's Beauty'

The beauty of a woman
Is not in the clothes she wears,
The figure that she carries,
Or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes,
Because that is the doorway to her heart,
The place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole
But true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.

It is the caring that she lovingly gives,
The passion that she shows,
And the beauty of a woman
With passing years only grows!

No comments:

Post a Comment