Tuesday 6 November 2012

Monkeys Wrapped in Clothing



Motivation, is the reason why we all wake up in the morning. That driving force each and every person, needs to live everyday. Ever seen a beaten person, a person that has his motivation taken from him, though his body is still intact and well in being, but it's still takes that person a great deal of strength to stand up, and thus he will not be able to do so. Therefore i can safely say that a person's inner will and motivation, exceeds their capacity of their physical and muscle strength.

So my question to you is this, have you ever thought of the motivation that moves you everyday? If you have, what is it? If you do not know your motivation, why do you still get up in the morning? I'll tell you why. It's because we are working toward getting ourselves towards a higher level of where we think we are now in our lives. Everyday we slave ourselves to the system, and why? Simple, the answer being is that we are all approval 'junkies'.

Just like the drug 'junkies', we are all addicted to it, and what's more is that we all are not aware of our addiction. Hell we do not even know what it is. Let me tell you what it is. We all work to be recognize, to find our place in this world. To be loved, we work hard so that when people see us, you want them to fear you, or revere you it doesn't matter, which one, but just think that you're special.

I do not believe in evolution, but human being are nothing more then monkeys wrapped in clothing just looking for approval from others.

Why I ask you brothers and sisters that we work hard day in an out, devoting countless hour trying to impress humans. Even those who are impress I ask you, does the 'Ferrari' that he drives gets him to places where your Myvi can not? Is it cooler, that they spend their whole weekend in the club or being hung over from the club, party after party? Are they kinder or a better person because of the thickness of his wallet, or the cleaness of their clothes, the buffness of their body?

I ask now to those who thinks themselves as the center of attention, are you tired? Tired of keeping up with the charades? Happy that people think so highly of you that you would do anything to stay up there? Don't you feel giddy of the air up there on your pedestal? 

Why get all worked up to impress humans? Work to impress God. Why do we awe those with power, status, wealth and looks? Be awe with God for He is the ALMIGHTY! The Great and ONLY God.

I always end my post with a poem or some sort by the work of others. This time however I would like to post my own. If it not very good, well I don't really care.

Here it goes:

I stood upon men,
 who claim themselves to be the masters of the world,
 and I saw in their eyes,
 hope, sadness, anger, and fear.
 I knew this for I see it everyday
 in the mirror.
 Thus I realized that be they masters or servant,
 lords or subjects, the wealthy and the poor,
 that we are all the same.

by
-Abolqaz Bin Anuar-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment