Friday 16 November 2012

The Pen is Mightier Then the Sword


In this modern age of information, words that brings meaning to thoughts are now at the end of their era, and are facing extinction. People are now more interested in pictures for they say that a picture is worth a thousand words. The art of poetry and the skill of writing is decreasing. The skill of taking a picture is more rapidly increasing. For this I cry myself to sleep, for no picture could match the beauty of a word. 

No matter what people say, I still believe that words and ideas could change the world, and I will dedicate my life to trudge on the symphony of a language, and dream that one day I would write stories of beauty, freedom, truth and love that conspires in this world, for this will be my gift to the world, and with hope I end this side not, or just a small post.

Assalamualaikum 

No comments:

Post a Comment